WEAVING CLASS - The Woven Bag
Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
White Mountain Library
This class is suitable for beginning weavers, and a basic knowledge of hand/machine seaming is helpful.
Cost of $80.00* includes:
- use of rotary cutting mat and wheel
- use of steam iron and board
Celebrate your local yarn shop by supporting the fiber arts in your community. Shop new spring/summer inventory, as well as sales and closeouts. Enter drawing to win a gift certificate.
We are excited to announce our
LOOM LENDING LIBRARY!
Thanks to the generosity and passion for the craft of our resident weaving instructor, she has graciously made it possible for you to borrow a loom kit complete with all necessary accessories. Looms are available on a first come first served b...
Wide selection of green and gold yarns at 17% savings through March 17, 2022.
This is a TWO-PART class:
Thursday, March 17, 2022, 3 pm - 5 pm
Thursday, March 24, 2022, 3 pm - 5 pm
Basic crochet skills are required to complete this project.
Class Fee of $50 includes:
- 10% discount on appropriate yarn
- cotton drawstring project bag
- stitch markers
- written pattern
Participants will learn the Crazy Shot technique and create a set of beautiful mug rugs. No prior experience is necessary.
CLASS FEE of **$75 includes:
- 10% discount on appropriate yarns
- use of a loom
- 6 hours classroom instruction
**$65 if one weaving class was previously attended.
This is a TWO-NIGHT class:
Thursday, March 24, 6-8 pm
Thursday, March 31, 6-8 pm
In our third volume of our Beginner Knitting series, students will learn how to create seamless projects by knitting in the round. The project for this class will be the double cuffed beanie, with or without pom, a...
- Elyse HThis is such a wonderful place full of heart and great fiber! Teaching here was a great experience, very cozy and Heidi made sure we were well equipped with materials and general comfort. You can find your all around, go-to yarns, higher-end luscious fibers and materials for needle felting. Wet felting materials will be available in the future after I return to teach!😉. Don't miss this happy place!
- daphne bThe store is amazing, very large selection of yarn. I was excited to learn that they sale local yarn made in Wyoming (which i didn't know was a thing until going in this shop) The lady was super nice and helpful in answering all my questions about the different yarns. I look forward to making more purchases from them.
BarbaraCozy, friendly, lots of beautiful yarns, a haven for knitters and wannabe knitters. Great classes for weaving, felting, crocheting, knitting, et al.