Design your own holiday table runner using a rigid heddle loom.
Class Fee is $75, with a $15 discount to those who participated in the Intro to Rigid Heddle Weaving class. Fee includes:
- all materials required to complete project
- use of a rigid heddle loom
- 6 hours classroom instruction
This is a two-part class:
Thursday, November 4, 6:00-8:00 pm
Thursday, November 11, 6:00-8:00 pm
Students will learn and incorporate the purl stitch to produce a basket weave pattern ear warmer/headband. Students will also learn how to read a pattern and how to work the invisible mattress stitch...
Cowboy Yarn Crawl 2021 Shop Winner Prize Basket
OCTOBER TAKE & MAKE - $28 + tax
Knitted/Felted Trivet and Coaster Set
Available October 1 - December 15, 2021
While supplies last
- two skeins Noro Kureyon of your color choice
- written pattern
- natural cotton/muslin project bag
- stitch markers
- 10% off needles, if needed
Fall Class Schedule
- heidi yThe sights, the smells, the feels! Oooooooh, ahhhhhhhhh...
- daphne bThe store is amazing, very large selection of yarn. I was excited to learn that they sale local yarn made in Wyoming (which i didn't know was a thing until going in this shop) The lady was super nice and helpful in answering all my questions about the different yarns. I look forward to making more purchases from them.
- Terry JCan't believe I only just found this! I've seriously been missing out. The product quality is high, and sitting down with everyone was very enjoyable. I plan to return every week without fail.